Grasonville, Maryland

Got a full set with powder French and pedicures with massage.This was on 7/22/16, noticed upon leaving that nail tech left edges of my finger nails with extra gel not smoothly filed.

Noticed on sat night after getting in bed that my feet were rough and not as smooth as they looked! My nails look like the acrylic is lifting and is turning white. When I told the tech who initially did my work what was wrong she (Annie) hunch her shoulders and twisted her mouth and walked away from me. Came back today and I'm sitting here they said they would fix but the woman is totally ignoring me as she speaks in her language to the male tech!

I spent over $100.00 including a good tip the attitude I'm getting is unacceptable and I won't be back. The guy said he'd fix my nails but the female techs doing nothing!

I'm totally I satisfied and wouldn't recommend this place!Customer service is key and the rudeness is not a way to get me to come back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss hot nails of maryland nail service. Hot Nails Of Maryland needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hot nails of maryland nail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hot Nails Of Maryland.

Had an Experience with Hot Nails Of Maryland?

Comments